- Additional information
The X12 is an ultra-compact passive two-way system featuring an 12” (300mm)/2.5” (64mm) voice coil LF driver and a 1” (25mm) HF driver mounted on a 80° x 50° horn. The X12 is a plywood cabinet with a screw-free steel grille, M8 inserts for a wall bracket and eyebolt suspension, plus a pole- mount socket (with concealed cover). For all installed or portable applications. 50Hz-20kHz -10dB. 122dB Cont. 128dB peak.
- Compact passive two-way system √ Portable sound reinforcement
- Symmetrical multi-angle plywood enclosure √ Live music clubs
- User-rotatable 80° x 50° horn √ Bars and restaurants
- Vertical and horizontal orientation √ Nightclubs
- Screw-free, cloth-backed perforated steel grille √ Unobtrusive stage monitoring
- Integral ergonomic handle √ Corporate AV events and conferences
- Pole-mount bung maintains clean lines √ Weddings and parties
- 8Ω nominal impedance √ Main PA infill
- Twin NL4 connectors √ Secondary stages at festivals
- Flexible mounting options via M8 inserts √ HoW, leisure centres and retail outlets
TYPE : Compact, passive two-way system
Martin Audio Blackline X12
Horizontal dispersion shall be 80° and vertical dispersion shall be 50°. The on-axis frequency response shall be 62Hz-20kHz +/- 3dB and the loudspeaker shall produce a maximum SPL of 128dB peak calculated at 1 metre. Power handling shall be 300W AES, 1200W peak. Rated impedance shall be 8 ohms.
The rear connector panel shall be fitted with two NL4 type connectors. Low and high frequency sections shall be integrated by an internal 2.3kHz passive network. For optimal performance the loudspeaker shall be operated in conjunction with a dedicated electronic controller.
The symmetrical, multi-angle enclosure shall be made from plywood and finished with a black textured paint. Optional white and RAL colour finishes shall be available to special order. The enclosure shall be fitted with a pole-mount socket and M8 threaded inserts to accommodate eyebolt suspension and a wall bracket. The drivers shall be protected by a perforated steel grille with scrim cloth backing.
Dimensions (W x H x D) shall be 358mm x 574mm x 337mm (14.1in x 22.6in x 13.7in). Weight shall be 17kg (37.5lbs).
The loudspeaker shall be the Martin Audio Blackline X12.