L-Acoustics 112P 115V
Self-powered coaxial loudspeaker
- Ultimate sonic performance, clarity and precision
- Plug and play design for fast and easy set-up
- Compact and portable
- Sleek design, durable construction, extended longevity
- FOH, fill, monitor versatility for reduced inventory
- Coherent point source radiation with excellent performance off-axis
- Dark Grey Brown or Pure White color available
- Additional information
The self-powered coaxial P Series fulfills the highest audio expectations for a broad range of professional sound reinforcement applications. Combining the benefits of on-board amplification and DSP, the P Series offers comprehensive transducer protection, a precise system drive engine and an optimized on-board preset library.
Perfect for live monitoring, the 108P boasts a sonic signature similar to a large format system and the 112P easily handles a variety of stage monitoring, compact FOH and fill applications. Both can be deployed with the SB15P subwoofer when low frequency extension is required.
Rental businesses appreciate the P Series for its low system set-up costs, as well as the simplified logistics, storage, handling, transportation and inventory management it offers.
Self-powered coaxial loudspeaker: 12” LF + 3” HF diaphragm
Usable bandwidth (-10dB) : 50 Hz – 20 kHz ([FRONT] preset)