- The best tool for venue sound installation.
- Reliable for long working days.
- Distributed audio for PA installations with 100 V loudspeakers, also with low impedance output.
- User-friendly operation and a modern, discreet design.
- A solution to suit any budget.
- Safe and durable connections with low maintenance.
- Perfect for public address and piped music systems with 100 V or low impedance line speakers. Retail, educational centres, monuments, exhibitions, bars, restaurants, etc.
Microphone inputs with mix, gain and priority level control.
Input priorities by signal level.
100 V and 4 Ω outputs.
|POWER:||120 W RMS|
|RESPONSE:||40-20,000 Hz (-10 dB)|
|DISTORTION:||THD+N: < 1% @ 1 kHz|
|S/N RATIO:||>77 dB|
|PROTECTIONS:||Overcurrent, DC and short-circuit at the output|
|INPUTS:||CH 1 mic/line balanced with 48V Phantom. Combo connector (XLR + 6.3mm) and euroblock|
CH 2 and 3 mic/line balanced with 48V Phantom. Euroblock connector
Mic signal level: 6 mV RMS (-44 dBV) / 600 Ω
Line signal level: 250 mV RMS (-12 dBV) / 100k Ω
2 AUX. 2 x RCA and euroblock connector. Signal level 300 mV RMS (-10 dBV) / 47,000 Ω
1 emergency. Euroblock connector. Signal level loudspeaker line 100 V
1 Mute (Emergency Priority) by contact closure. Euroblock connector
|OUTPUTS:||1 line. 2 x RCA connector. Signal level 1.25 V RMS (+2 dBV)|
100 V or 4 Ω speaker output. Euroblock connector
|IMPEDANCE:||4 Ω and 100 V line (83 Ω)|
|FUNCTIONS:||Input priority (Voice over VOX inputs):|
100V Emergency input with highest priority, attenuates all other inputs.
Mute by contact closure, attenuates all inputs except the 100V Emergency input.
Channel 1 with priority over all other inputs, level selectable.
Channel 2 and 3 with priority over auxiliary inputs, level selectable.
Power on, protection, signal peak and output signal indicators.
Temperature-controlled cooling by forced ventilation
Aux input selector
Tone: bass and treble (+/- 10 dB 100 Hz and 10k Hz)
Priority activation signal level (VOX)
|OPERATING TEMPERATURE:||Operation: 0º ~ 40ºC|
|POWER SUPPLY:||230/115 V AC 50-60 Hz, 320 W|
Fuse AC 230 V 3.15 A / 115 V 6 A
|DIMENSIONS:||433 x 89 x 360 mm depth|