Db Technologies VIO X12 is an original series of professional active 2-way speakers. A point-source completion for the VIO family, combining impressive output, advanced DSP features and complete networkability via Aurora Net software.
A feature-mix boosting high-end audio performance as well as advanced versatility. As a matter of facts, VIO X cabinets serve impressively as a stand alone PA system that can be stacked, flown or wall-mounted, as a full range PA or in combination with VIO S118 and VIO 118R subwoofers, but also act as the perfect side-fill, delay or stage monitoring system in larger VIO sound reinforcement applications.
The robust wooden enclosure allows horizontal use for monitoring purposes and is provided with a 36mm pole mount, and rigging points facilitating fixed installations with dedicated vertical and horizontal brackets.
All VIO X cabinets are powered by on board Digipro G3 900 W RMS providing majestic sound pressure levels in compact size and very limited weight.
Advanced sound processing featuring Linear Phase FIR Filters allows VIO Xs to deliver an extremely coherent audio performance, standing out for its intelligibility and clarity from every listening position.
On board presets let users adapt High Pass Filters to the chosen application, as well as dedicated EQ presets for Wedge or Fullrange mode. Last but not least, VIO X is equipped with RDNet port allowing monitoring and full remote control in real time via Aurora Net software (Windows and Mac).
- Speaker Type: 2 Way Active Loudspeaker
- Frequency Response [-10dB]: 62 – 22.000 Hz
- Frequency Response [-6dB]: 79 – 21.000 Hz
- Max SPL: 132 dB
- HF: 1 x1.4″, 3″ Neodymium
- LF: 1x 12″, 3″ Neodymium
- Directivity: 60° x 40°
- Horn: Rotatable Horn
- Amplifier: 900 W RMS Class-D Digipro® G3
- Cooling: Class-DConvection
- Power Supply: Auto-range SMPS
- Controller: DSP 28/56 bit
- AD/DA Converter: 24 bit/48 kHz
- Limiter: Peak, RMS, Thermal
- Processing: FIR Linear Phase Filters
- Signal Input: 1 x XLR balanced, 1 x RJ45 Link (RDNet)
- Signal Output: 1x XLR balanced, 1 x RJ45 Link (RDNet)
- Power Socket: 1x PowerCON True1 In1x PowerCON True1 Out
- Controles: 1x Rotary Encoder (8x EQ, HPF presets) 1x Input sensitivity potentiometer 1x Mic / line switch
- Special Features: Opto-isolated floating pre-amp
- Housing: Wooden Cabinet, Polyurea painting
- Handles: 1x (top), 2x (side)
- Wedge Angle: Monitor Use 50°
- Rigging points: 12x M10 Thread + 4x Fast lock pins
- Pole Mount: Ø36 mm
- Width: 340 mm (13.38 in)
- Height: 650 mm (25.5 in)
- Depth: 445 mm (17.51 in)
- Weight: 20.7 kg (45.63 lbs)