Db Technologies VIO S118R
Active Bass-reflex subwoofer
The VIO S118R’s acoustic engine is driven by a Digipro G4 1600 watt Class D amplifier, equipped with PFC (Power Factor Correction) and SMPS which make the cabinet highly resistant to line voltage fluctuations.
The Digipro G4 preamplifier features a slot module, equipped with a RDNet expansion card as default, allowing system monitoring and control via Aurora Net. Furthermore, the system is ready for Audinate Dante Expansion Card allowing integration in a digital audio network.
The amplifier also allows users to run a real-time test on electronics and transducers, both remotely via Aurora Net, or directly on the amplifier module.
VIO S118R has an on-board delay module, allowing it to reach a maximum 62 ms of delay via Aurora Net and a maximum of 9.9 ms delay with 0.1 ms steps via on-board rotary.
The on-board cardioid preset processes the backward sub in inverted stack cardioid configurations, to achieve the best possible cancellation on the rear side automatically.
- ACTIVE 1X18” BASS REFLEX SUBWOOFER
- 139 dB MAX SPL
- LATEST GENERATION DIGIPRO G4 AMP TECHNOLOGY
- 1600 W RMS SMPS AMPLIFIER WITH PFC
- SYSTEM AUTO-TEST FOR QUICK DIAGNOSTICS
- DESIGNED FOR MAXIMUM EFFICIENCY IN THE LOWER END
- ON BOARD DELAY FOR QUICK TIME ALIGNMENT OPERATIONS
- ON BOARD CARDIOID ARRAY CONFIGURATION PRESET
- MODULAR SLOT FOR NETWORK AND DIGITAL AUDIO EXPANSION CARDS (RDNET CARD INSTALLED)
For more information, Click Here to visit the Manufacturer’s Website